Xiaomi has launched its first Notch display phone with Poco F1 and Nokia has also launched its One Notch Display phone. Today in this post I will give you a detailed comparison among Xiaomi Poco F1, Nokia 6.1 Plus and OnePlus 6 Full.
Choosing which smartphone to buy has probably become the most frequently faced problem in our times and also the most difficult one to find a solution to it. With every manufacturer offering high-end specs in well-crafted premium designed bodies, the problem becomes even bigger when it’s about choosing between Flagships.
Xiaomi Poco F1 Specifications & Price
- Display : 18.7:9 Full Screen Display, 15.6cm (6.18) large display, 2246 x 1080 FHD+, 403 ppi, 500-nits (typ) brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Up to 2.8GHz, Adreno 630 GPU, up to 710MHz, LiquidCool Technology
- Memory: 8GB+256GB / 6GB+128GB / 6GB+64GB
- Xiaomi Poco F1 Camera: Ultra light-sensitive AI camera, Primary 12MP rear camera, pixel, f/1.9, dual-pixel autofocus, Secondary 5MP rear camera, f/2.0
- AI dual rear cameras features: Portrait mode with background blurring, Dual pixel autofocus
- Single-tone flash, Low light enhancement, HDR imaging, Face recognition, AI Beautify
- Front camera: 20MP front camera, AI portrait mode, AI detection of 10 different scenes
- Video: 4K video, 30 fps, 1080p, 30 fps, 720p, 30 fps, Slow motion video, 720p, 240fps; 1080p, 240fps
- Face unlock: IR Face unlock
- Fingerprint unlock: Rear fingerprint sensor
- Battery and Charging: 4000mAh, Quick Charge™ 3.0, USB Type-C reversible connector port, Built-in rechargeable battery
- Networks and Connectivity: 4G dual SIM, 3-choose-2 hybrid SIM tray, nanoSIM + nanoSIM/microSD
- Navigation and positioning: GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BEIDOU
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, Vibration motor
Xiaomi Poco F1 Price In India
Xiaomi Poco F1 is newly launched phone by Xiaomi and probably it will directly compete with OnePlus 6 and keeping this in mind, MI has set its price to a level accordingly. Xiaomi Poco F1 available in 3 variants as:-
- Rs. 20,999, 6GB RAM/ 64GB storage variant
- Rs. 23,999 6GB RAM/ 128GB variant
- Rs. 28,999 8GB RAM/ 256GB variant
Nokia 6.1 Plus Specifications & price
- Display: 5.5 inches, Full HD (1080 x 1920 pixels), Corning Gorilla Glass v3, 73.7% Screen to Body Ratio,
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630, Octa-core, 2.2 GHz, Cortex A53, 64 bit, Adreno 630 GPU
- Memory: 4 GB LPPDDR4x with 64 GB storage
- Camera: Dual Main: 16 MP AF, f2.0/1.0um, Dual second: 5 MP, 16 MP front camera
- Battery: Integrated 3060 mAh battery
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor
Nokia 61. Plus Price In India
Currently, this phone is available with 4GB RAM and 64GB Internal Memory which can be extended to 400GB through SD Card.
- Rs. 15,999 4GB RAM/ 64GB variant
Xiaomi Poco F1 Vs Nokia 6.1 Plus Vs OnePlus 6 Full Comparison
We get best features in all three phones, which are according to the trend of this time such as the Notch display, AI Camera and Face Lock. But if you want to select the Best Phone among these phones taking care of your budget, then I have compared some of the features together as:-
Smartphone Display Comparison
In Xiaomi Poco F1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus, we get 6.18inch and 5.5inch Full HD display respectively, which meet with 19: 9 aspect ratio screen and Gorilla glass protection. Whereas in OnePlus 6 we get to see the Optic AMOLED 6.28inch display which is better than Poco F1 and 6.1 Plus and it will give us both better picture quality and gaming quality.
Smartphone Processor Comparison
In all the phones, we get to see the Qualcomm Snapdragon processor which is a good thing and we will not be confused about the processor brand while buying a phone.
But there is a lot of difference between its processor quality and performance,
Xiaomi Poco F1 and OnePlus both have Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor which is similar in configuration and their performance is also similar. In Nokia 6.1 Plus, we get to see the Snapdragon 636 processor which we have seen in the Xiaomi Redmi note 5 pro smartphone. But its performance is a little lower compared to Poco F1 and OnePlus 6.
Smartphone Camera Comparison
|Nokia 6.1 Plus Camera||Xiaomi Poco F1 Camera||OnePlus 6 Camera|
|Primary camera Dual Main: 16 MP AF, f2.0/1.0um,
Powerful AI for stunning imaging and experiences
Dual second: 5 MP, BW/FF/f2.4/1.12um
Flash Dual tone
|Primary 12MP rear camera, Secondary 5MP rear camera
Portrait mode with background blurring
Dual pixel autofocus
Low light enhancement
EIS for video shooting
AI dirt detection
|Sensor: Sony IMX 519
Pixel Size: 1.22 µm
Aperture: f/1.7Rear Camera – SecondarySensor: Sony IMX 376K
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Aperture: f/1.7Portrait, Pro Mode, Panorama, HDR, HQ, Dynamic Denoise, Clear Image, RAW Image
|Front-facing camera 16 MP FF, f2.0/1.0um||20MP front cameraAI portrait mode
AI detection of 10 different scenes
|Sensor: Sony IMX 371
Pixel Size: 1.0 µm
Autofocus: Fixed Focus
Aperture: f/2.0Portrait, HDR, Screen Flash, Smile Capture, Fa
Smartphone Battery Comparison
Regarding the RAM of the phone, we all know that no phone comes with less than 4GB of RAM and also storage is not the factor of concern. In such a situation, Battery becomes an ego feature for us, because the performance of our phone is based on this.
we got 4000 mAh, 3300 mAh and 3060 mAh battery for Xiaomi Poco F1, OnePlus 6 and Nokia 6.1 Plus respectively.
So this was a detailed comparison among Xiaomi Poco F1, OnePlus 6 and Nokia 6.1 Plus. I have tried to cover all the important points, However, if you feel some points are missing, let me know in the comment box. I will surely add on it. Also, do let me know which phone you will prefer in the comment box.