Xiaomi has released Android Oreo update to its first Android One device Xiaomi Mi A1 as promised. Xiaomi is now looking for beta testers to test out its Android Oreo ROM for Mi A1. Xiaomi Mi A1 has a stock version of Android Nougat because it is part of the Android One program from Google. The OREO update is supposed to be released later this month. but if you want, you can become a beta tester.
How To Beta Test Android Oreo In Xiaomi Mi A1?
- First of all, note down your both IMEI numbers (IMEI1 and IMEI2) [Dial *#06# to get the IMEI number]
- Download MIUI Forum
- Now Log in to your Mi account.
- Now select Recruitment.
- Fill out the information as stated and click submit. That’s all!
- If your request approved, the team will send you a forum PM.
Congrats!! Now it’s your time to experience the Update and also your responsibility is to report the issues and bug on time. Now, what you have to do is:
- Discuss the issues and bugs in the QQ ‘Mi A1 Android O group’.
- Answer to user’s query in the bugs subform.
- Report the issues and bugs on time.
The deadline for submitting the application for becoming a beta tester is on December 11th and only a limited number of users will be selected. So, hurry up!