If you have an Android Smartphone and you are searching for the best photo editing apps of 2018 then you have come to the right place because in today’s post I am going to tell you guys about Top 5 Photo Editing Apps for Android 2018. And maybe you do not know about these Android apps. Well, if you are looking for best Video Editing Apps then you can check out my article from the link given below.
Also Read: Top 5 Best video Editing Android Apps 2018
If you are fond of clicking the photo then you will be very familiar with Instagram. And if not, then what are you doing? Sign up quickly on Instagram, because it is the best platform for photo sharing. So let’s see the Top 5 Photo Editing for Apps for Android 2018.
Top 5 Photo Editing Apps for Android 2018
#1. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom
By the way, almost all of Adobe’s software is paid, but the Photoshop Lightroom App is the only free photo editing tool. With this app, you can also click, edit and share photos. There are lots of free effects in it, but there are some premium effects that you have to buy.
With this help of this Editing app, you can also take a good picture in HDR mode. After editing the photo taken from this app, you can get the image back in original if you wish. With the help of this app, you can give your photo professional look. I will suggest you try it once.
With the help of this app, you can do professional editing altogether. Let me tell you that this app has been developed by Google. In this, you get a lot of great tools, with the help of which you can give a great look to your photo, no one can say that this photo has been edited in Mobile Phone. The features that I personally find good are: –
- RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
• Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
• Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
• White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
• Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
• Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
• Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
• Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
• Text – add both stylized or plain text
• Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
• Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
• HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
• Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images (6 styles)
• Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
• Noir – Black and White’s film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect
• Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
• Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin
• Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models.
Pixlr Photo Editing App is my favorite Android application and I always use this app for Photo Editing. In it, we get all the features that we need to make a better quality photo for example…
- Edit the Layout and Background of Photo.
- Color Balance of any Old & New Photo
- Add Multi-Layer Exposure on Photo
- Resize the image size and rotate it accordingly.
- 100+ Text Effects & Style
- Add 1000+ Photo Filter
Pixler is an app that after downloading it, you will get all the Tools, Effects & Filter for Photo Editing and after downloading it does not need to download any other App.
Fotor is a very famous Windows, iOS & Android Photo Editing & College Marker Application. We can do Photo Editing professionally by Fotor. It is Famous for marking specially Collage. If you want to combine a lot of photos then there is no better application than this.
You all have seen a lot of photos which are edited like a magazine and all of us wish we could do the same photo edit. But we do not get any software or mobile application, so we can easily create a photo like Magazine. Fotor is an app that lets us easily edit photos like India Today, Times, Business like Magazines.
Any number of Photo Editing apps available on the Play Store, all of them the effects and Filters work on Full Photo Frame. Means if we increase the Brightness of Photo then the Brightness Increase of the whole Photo Frame. In this way, we can not edit the photo in the best quality.
But AirBrush is an app through which we can apply Effect to a particular part of Photo, and depending on the requirement, the Portion Effect of the photo frame can be applied. You should try it after seeing its features.
Blemish & Pimple Remover: If there is any pimple on your face that is causing your photo, in this case, if you know about AirBrush App, then it can remove all the facial scars from Photo.
Whiten Teeth and Brighten Eyes: With AirBrush App, we can add Effect to Teeth and Eye and make it more effective.
Real-Time Technology: Today is the time of Real-Time Photo Editing and no one wants to edit the photo after Capturing the photo. Now you can add effects & Filters at the time of capturing the photos. AirBrush gives you the facility of Real-Time Photo Editing.
Here I have told you guys about the Top 5 Photo Editing Apps for Android 2018. All these are available in the App Store and these Top 5 Photo Editing App gives you all those features that we need in a Photo Editing Android App. I think if you want to download an app, you can download Snapseed, Fotor or Pixler. Because all of these three are different from the rest of the app and there are some extra features that are not in any other. If you like any other app, then please comment below.