Root Android Phone: The Android operating system is the world’s most used operating system. The world’s most smartphones run on Android OS and this is because of most applications of Android phones and the interface of the Android operating system. Due to that Android is very popular, but there are some features in the Android operating system that you do not get, but you can put that features into your Android device by rooting your Android device.
Before you root, let me tell you about its benefits and disadvantages.
Here, I will tell you how to Root Android Phone phone without a PC, if you have a PC or no you will not have any problem with this.
Attention: – Take a backup of your contact, message, and other important data before the routing, because as soon as you root your data will end, and your phone’s battery should be 60%. If something happens to your phone at the time of the Root, then we will not have any warranty.
Install the Android app on your phone according to the Android version of your phone so that you will be able to root your phone more correctly.
Below are the names of some apps and the name of Android version also.
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3 Jelly Bean, and Above
Kingo Android ROOT
Android 2.2 Froyo and above
How To Root an Android Phone(Any Android Device)
So install any one app and you can root your phone with any app in the same manner as the way it has been described here. Here, we will tell you with the KingoRoot app, how you can root your phone and tell you how you can unroot your phone.
- Also Read: How To Use WhatsApp Without phone number?
First, download and install KingoRoot Apk(For APK link you can search on google and download from there or you can message us for download link) in your mobile. After installing it open it.
One Click Root option will appear in front of you once you open the app. There you will also see your phone’s model and Android version, then you have to click on One Click Root there. And it will root your phone in a while.
How To Install Busybox App On Rooted Android Phone
Your phone has been properly rooted but many times our phone just shows Root but it is not completely root. For this, we can check it from any other app, here I will show it using Busybox App and if you want to check your phone that it is completely rooted or not, then try installing Busybox App on your phone.
- First of all, install the Busybox software on your Android phone.
- Now open this app, as soon as you open it you will ask to root it.
- Now permit to root it, then your phone will start scanning.
- Now you have to install Busybox by clicking on Install.
- Once installed, your phone will be rooted.
- You can install the Root Checker app to see that your phone is rooted correctly or not.
- Install it and open it and give it permission too.
- If your phone shows that “Congratulation, Your Phone is rooted“.
- So your phone is now rooted.
If it does not work, you can use another app to root your phone. Some of these apps are given below.
- Root Master
- Universal Android
How to un root Android phone
If your phone is properly rooted, do you think that it is not properly done and you want to unroot it, then you can unroot with the help of a second Android app.
- So now to unroot, install the Supersu app.
- Now open this app.
- After opening it, many options will be shown.
- You have to click on Full Unroot.
- As soon as unroot process is done, restart your phone.
so I hope you like my post Root Android Phone if you like this post please share it and if you are getting any problem in any step described in the post comment down below.