Jio was quiet for days and no new offer was launched. Because of which people began to forget Jio a bit. But once again Jio has returned with the Jio Cashback Offer 2018. Because this time Jio has been giving Cashback up to 100% on Recharge for users which is a big deal.
So far, Jio only offers a Cashback in his JioMoney wallet, due to which many users could not take advantage of it. But Jio launched a surprise New Year offer on the 2018 Happy New Year, which made all the users very happy. But friends, I’ll tell you one thing. Jio has many terms and conditions in all the Recharge Plans. If you are going to recharge without understanding it then you might not get any cashback offer. So we first have to take care of all terms and conditions of all recharge plans before doing recharge.
Jio Cashback Offer 2018
Reliance Jio has launched a Cashback Recharge Offer on December 26, 2017. Under this offer, users can get 100% Cashback on the Selected recharge Plans and can also get an Online Shopping Coupon of Rs. 2600.
Whenever a Jio launches Recharge Offer before this offer, whatever cashback or discount offer it was available with only JioMoney wallet. But this time Jio has partnered with many Famous Digital wallets and if you do recharge using these wallets then you can get instant cashback of 300Rs.
- Recharge of 399 or above will get a cashback of 400 rupees.
- Cashback of 300 rupees will be given to all Jio Recharge from Wallets like Paytm, Amazon Pay, PhonePe, Mobikwik, BHIM.
- With this, on recharge of 399 or above, the coupon will be available for the online shopping website up to Rs 2600.
- On a trip to Yatra, you will get a cashback of 500 for One Way Flight and Rs 1000 for the Roundtrip.
- Up to 30% Cashback Offer at Oyo Hotel Booking.
- Instant Cashback of 2000 rupees for buying an electronics product of 10000 rupees from Paytm.
There are so many plans in Jio Cashback Offer 2018 about which no other telecom operator can think. But as I said, Reliance seems to have some hidden terms & conditions with all its offers.
Jio Cashback Offer 2018 Terms & Conditions
Upon recharging of 398 or above in the Jio Surprise Cashback Offer, You can get Cashback up to Rs 3000. But there are some terms and conditions.
- Upon recharging Rs 399 from JioMoney Wallet, an instant cashback of Rs 400 will be available. But this will in 8 Vouchers of 50Rs each. Which you can use for Jio Recharge in Future.
- Upon a recharge of Rs 399 or above from all Jio Digital partner wallet, Instant Cashback will be available for you up to 300 rupees, which will be immediately added to the Wallet.
- Upon recharging 399 or more until 15 January 2018 on Jio, all eCommerce websites connected to jio will get shopping coupon up to Rs. 2600. Which can be used for Shopping, Travel, Food or Hotel Booking.
At this time all popular wallets are connected with Jio, which is as follows:-
You can only get Cashback if you recharge using these wallets.If the wallet does not have a Coupon Code, then there is no need for a coupon code to recharge it.
After the recharge has been done, Cashback will be added to your wallet immediately, 100% cashback will be available only in JioMoney as a voucher, in all the wallet, the cashback will be available in the bank account.
This time the Jio Surprise Cashback Offer is booming and offers a lot of benefits. So far, no telecom service has been able to launch Jio like Recharge Plan nor will it offer a cashback offer. If you do not use Jio SIM yet, then you can buy a Jio SIM by paying 500 rupees for the first time and get Cashback up to 100%.